The Bandbender™ Universal Matrix system is available as a kit including everything needed to custom shape Tofflemire matrix bands and restore 72 teeth.
- 25-page instruction manual
- matrixes and wedges for 72 cases
- a scribing instrument
- the Bandbender itself
- two burs, one for shaping and one for polishing.
- Even when virtually no coronal structure remains, restorations of proper contour and gingival adaptation can be reliably produced.
- Composite restorations are no longer limited to preparations with conservatively extended proximal boxes. Big can now be beautiful.
- Marginal fracture is pre-empted and food impaction is avoided because proper contour is achieved and there is sufficient bulk in the right places in the proximal resin.
- Time-consuming or clumsy approaches incurring a bleeding field or loss of isolation due to multiple matrixes is eliminated.
- The chore of repairing failed contacts disappears from daily practice.
- Mal-posed and rotated teeth and wide/broad contacts can be treated without difficulty.
- Custom sectionals can be created inexpensively and quickly and used with any ring system on the market.
- Root furcations can be readily treated without overhang by appropriately contouring the gingival portion of the band using the Bandbender.
This powerful combination of features cannot be found anywhere else in the matrix market.
Being made of surgical stainless steel, with no moving parts, the Bandbender can be autoclaved indefinitely and never needs replacement. The consumables needed are universally available and the special Bandbender burs can be obtained from the supplier.
Purchase through email@example.com or Sure Dental Innovations at 1-877-277-2335. Purchase cost (2019) is CAN $450 including tax and shipping unless on special. This is comparable or less than other matrix systems.
The Bandbender universal circumferential custom matrix comes as a kit which includes a 25-page instruction manual, matrixes and wedges for 72 cases, a scribing instrument, the Bandbender itself, and two burs, one for shaping and one for polishing.
Bandbender Value and Guarantee
There is a 90-day money-back guarantee less shipping. Remember, there are no rings to fatigue, break, or get lost, no array of expensive sectional matrixes that never quite fit, no expensive pliers for ring placement or removal, and no obtuse or ineffective wedging devices to throw away.
Dr. David Mazgaj, DMD, General Practitioner, Buffalo, NY., April 2015
“I have used the Bandbender for several years. It is not an invention that ends up in the bottom drawer.””I keep mine close at hand in my clinic and it is the go-to for large or difficult cases, and pulls success out of the hat each and every time. Thanks to Dr. Walford on behalf of my patients, for helping to bring my quality of work and peace of mind up a big notch.”